Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wanted

I am looking for the Disney 18008 or 8008 engine or the 18013. I am also looking for the Snow white BC. I can work out payment by cash with some trades. I have some really nice stuff that either gets traded or sells at auctions. I also would be willing to trade an old tinplate set in excellent condition.

Any body interested let me know.

Thanks

Tom

Re: wanted

This system is a little different. It isn't a fifteen minute rule. The auction automatically extends by 5 minutes with each bid in the last 5 minutes, or something like that. Sort of like the 15 minute rule, only just 5 minutes which is plenty of time. I know that there were some people who hated the 15 minute rule, but I think more people liked it than didn't like it. Personally I like it. It prevents sniping, and I know a lot of people don't like that on ebay. I can turn it off, so if I get death threats or something like that, we'll see!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am looking for the Disney 18008 or 8008 engine or the 18013. I am also looking for the Snow white BC. I can work out payment by cash with some trades. I have some really nice stuff that either gets traded or sells at auctions. I also would be willing to trade an old tinplate set in excellent condition.

Any body interested let me know.

Thanks

Tom