Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
choochoo is back!

I've just launched the new choochooauctions.com. Please visit and register. (Don't forget you receive a $5.00 credit towards placing auctions or for traincity auctions this week only! (This is normally only for placing auctions, but it serves a double purpose for just a little while!)

Re: choochoo is back!

I REALLY LIKE THE NEW SITE AND FORMAT FOR YOUR AUCTIONS

DENNIS SHAW

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I've just launched the new choochooauctions.com. Please visit and register. (Don't forget you receive a $5.00 credit towards placing auctions or for traincity auctions this week only! (This is normally only for placing auctions, but it serves a double purpose for just a little while!)

Re: Re: choochoo is back!

Hi Dennis,

Glad you do. I love this software. Have found a few bugs, but they seem to be easy to fix. Well thought out software. This is so much nicer than our last software that maybe the 10 down days will be worth it in the end!

I almost lost it last night though. At midnight I found a very big problem and went to bed not knowing I'd be able to get it up and running today.

What a relief!

Charlie

Replying to:

I REALLY LIKE THE NEW SITE AND FORMAT FOR YOUR AUCTIONS

DENNIS SHAW

Replying to:

Re: choochoo is back!

CHARLIE

I CANT FIND THE URL FOR THE AUCTION AND I WANT TO REGISTER

WHY NOT A LINK ON THIS BOARD TO THE AUCTION SITE?

AT LEAST THE ICON ABOVE DOES NOTHING TO GET THERE

EMAIL ME THE URL OR LINK IT HERE BE BACK TO CHECK ON IT

HECK I WANT TO COLLECT $5 JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE-LOL

LES KRAMER

PAPALES@HOTMAIL.COM

Replying to: