Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
choochooauctions.com

I have found new software and we are hopeful to get the site back up by the end of this week. Anyone that registers in the first week will receive a $5.00 credit that can go towards submitting an auction. (We will also allow this credit to be used towards a traincity auction.

I love this new software. It actually is much nicer than what we were using before with more features. Even has it's own message board or cafe!

Charles Siegel

Re: choochooauctions.com

Hi !!!!!!! Charles...........

When will we be able to register ??????????

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have found new software and we are hopeful to get the site back up by the end of this week. Anyone that registers in the first week will receive a $5.00 credit that can go towards submitting an auction. (We will also allow this credit to be used towards a traincity auction.

I love this new software. It actually is much nicer than what we were using before with more features. Even has it's own message board or cafe!

Charles Siegel

Re: Re: choochooauctions.com

As soon as the site is up, which should be by Friday. Hopefully sooner though. Just check out choochooauctions.com. The current message will disappear and the site will re-appear. Wish I could tell you more. I have moved the site, but now the software has to be installed there. They guy said he may be able to do it this afternoon.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Charles Siegel

Re: Re: Re: choochooauctions.com

OK GOT MY WALLET OUT TO BID!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

As soon as the site is up, which should be by Friday. Hopefully sooner though. Just check out choochooauctions.com. The current message will disappear and the site will re-appear. Wish I could tell you more. I have moved the site, but now the software has to be installed there. They guy said he may be able to do it this afternoon.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Charles Siegel