Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The future of train collecting

Sometime in the 23rd century the survivors of war, overpopulation, and polution are living in a great domed city sealed away from the forgotten world outside. Here in an ecologically balanced world mankind lives only for pleasure freed by the servo-mechanisms that provide everything. There's just one catch...Life must end at 30 unless reborn in the fiery ritual of carrousel.

Re: The future of train collecting

Seems to me you "DE-RAILED" off the track, so were in your life.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sometime in the 23rd century the survivors of war, overpopulation, and polution are living in a great domed city sealed away from the forgotten world outside. Here in an ecologically balanced world mankind lives only for pleasure freed by the servo-mechanisms that provide everything. There's just one catch...Life must end at 30 unless reborn in the fiery ritual of carrousel.

Logan's Run

Been There, did that!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Logan's Run

Hudson Yards...did you renew?

Replying to:

Been There, did that!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Logan's Run

no, i just knew.

Replying to:

Hudson Yards...did you renew?

Replying to:

Been There, did that!

Replying to:

Replying to: