Train City - Choochooauctions Message Forums​​​​​​​

Technical Issues
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
choochooauctions.com problem

Yesterday at aproximately 10AM choochooauctions.com went down. I am told that the owner of our host site Ejaz Ahmed was in India counting the money he stole or something!

At any rate we have been studying our options carefully this time. I hope to make the decision by this coming Monday and have the site back up and working by Friday the 17th.

Right now we are trying to get choochooauctions.com to come up with a message, and that should be working soon, hopefully today. Please stay tuned for more information. at the domain.

This has been a really bad couple of years for us with hosts and software developers!

I hope you guys will stay with us. Once we are up and running, I'm pretty sure I am going to have a major announcement that will affect choochooauctions.com greatly.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your patience. We'll be back!

Charles Siegel

choochooauctions.com

Re: choochooauctions.com problem

Charlie

I for one will be here in the front of the line.

When its back.

Les

AKA 7UP-LIONEL

PAPA-LES-TRAINS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yesterday at aproximately 10AM choochooauctions.com went down. I am told that the owner of our host site Ejaz Ahmed was in India counting the money he stole or something!

At any rate we have been studying our options carefully this time. I hope to make the decision by this coming Monday and have the site back up and working by Friday the 17th.

Right now we are trying to get choochooauctions.com to come up with a message, and that should be working soon, hopefully today. Please stay tuned for more information. at the domain.

This has been a really bad couple of years for us with hosts and software developers!

I hope you guys will stay with us. Once we are up and running, I'm pretty sure I am going to have a major announcement that will affect choochooauctions.com greatly.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your patience. We'll be back!

Charles Siegel

choochooauctions.com