Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Knowing of Vincent Price

Hi:
there´s a lot of web sites that offer VP movies on dvd, but first I think that you have to more specific about which ones you want. The AIP era is currently available. You can try in amazon, ebay, djangomusic, moviesunlimited, noirfilm. Hope this help you.

Silly question...in fact the question is not even correct, they are "classic" movies...not old..."classic"

And you might want to know that www.creepyclassics.com is an excellent and reliable site featuring loads of classic horrors including most of the Vincent Price titles. they also have lots of monster movies not availble anywere else (such as "Face of the Screaming Werewolf" and "My Uncle was a Vampire" , both non-Price titles however)

I don't think its a silly question, some VP movies can be hard to find for purchase. The sites recommended above are all great places to buy movies, and especially the rare ones on eBay.

For the record, all VP related questions are welcome on the VPFS. Ask away!

Frankly I think it is a silly question, althought i am sure Jacqui is a charming and beuatifull person, i meant no offence.

but she ofcourse didnt mention anything about hard-to-find titles, and 60 % of Price's movies, including many of his best are widely availble on the internet

But I do not wish to start some nasty argument, and respect both the question and the reply on my previous posted message, so lets all be nice and cute Vincent Price fans and get togheter to watch HOUSE OF WAX, EDWARD SCISSORHANDS and THE INVISIBLE-MAN RETURNS back to back!!!