Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
curtain call at cactus creek

would like to purchase the above picture but as of yet no luck any one out there have any ideas would like it on dvd but any good copy would be great

Re: curtain call at cactus creek

Steve, this is a very rare title, probably owing to the fact that the ending features several of the cast (not VP) in a "blackface" vaudeville musical finale. Not exactly "politically correct" nowadays... Good luck!

I have this title on region free DVD, which I transferred from my own VHS recording from Channel 4 in the UK. It has a nice clean picture and colour, although the sound is slightly out of sync as it was my first attempt at DVD encoding.

I can do copies for £5.00 a piece, plus postage and packaging via Paypal if you are interested.

Peter

.. do you have contact details for Peter who posted a response to your comment about the cc@cc movie ? I too am keen to obtain a copy - it's a great movie and I haven't seen it for eons ! !