Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need the name to an 80's Vincent Price movie. Please help!

I remember watching a movie, it must have been in the early to mid 80's, at a local theater. The only thing I remember about it is that at the end, Vincent Price narrated a portion where they showed the people from the theater walking out to their cars after the film was over. The patrons either were killed or the insinuated they were being stalked by a killer. I remember being TERRIFIED to walk to our car after the film. Does anyone know the movie I'm remebering and if it is out on video/DVD.

Re: I need the name to an 80's Vincent Price movie. Please help!

Hello
I`m not sure which movie ur talking about, but try looking on his web site.
Go to Google + punsh in Vincent Price.
I hope this has helped u.

Re: I need the name to an 80's Vincent Price movie. Please help!

Hi!
I am not sure this can help, but I know of a movie that ends like this: TARGETS by Peter Bogdanovich, unfortunately not with dear old Vincent, but rather with one of his most cherished co-stars, Boris Karloff! A crazy youngster goes on a killing rampage and hides inside the big screen of a drive-in theater where Karloff is invited to speak. When everyone realizes what's happening, there is a massive exodus to their cars and mayhem ensues... It is quite good! Maybe Vincent presented it as part of a tribute to horror/suspense/Boris karloff, who knows?
I'll keep on searching.
4ever Priceless,
Claude 'Le Baron'