Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Inside Vincent Price' Wrap-Up

Many, Many Thanks to all of you who supported my show, “Inside Vincent Price” and helped to make it the success that it turned out to be!

Thanks to those who attended the performances! And thanks to all the well-wishers and those people who tried to get there!

The producers have already assured me that the show will be returning in 2006 (perhaps to a theatre near you.)

And now I leave you with just a few quotes from audience members at the final Saturday performance:

“Intriguing and Engaging…” – Jon Kellam, Actor/Director/Writer, Zoo District & Actors’ Gang

“I was really impressed with the mood created. I liked the concept of the radio and Vincent. It gave us a sense of getting to know some very special person. An inside track.” – Geraldine Fuentes, Actress

“As in all biographic performances, physical resemblance to the subject is a nice plus, but it is the actor’s talent in conveying the essence of the character that makes the performance engaging, and Kevin Dulude is Vincent Price in this performance.” – Michael Miller, Actor/Attorney

“Kevin is fully committed to his work in his portrayal of Vincent Price, who had a full and interesting life.” – Ashley Osler, Actress/Dancer