Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FINAL PERFORMANCE OF 'INSIDE VINCENT PRICE'

FINAL PERFORMANCE!
SATURDAY – JUNE 25TH – 6:00 P.M.

INSIDE VINCENT PRICE
The Man Inside The Man

The Audience has spoken and here’s some of what they had to say:

"Kevin Dulude is a chameleon. I was curious entering the theater and a believer when I left. His commitment is transformative in portraying such an imposing Hollywood icon. And there are silver screen superstar cameos too! Bravo Mr. Dulude!"
– Shirley Anderson, Actress / Comedienne

"Kevin Dulude is truly captivating! He let's us see the lesser-known, gentler side of Vincent Price, which was so unlike his screen persona."
– Lisa Enochs, Actress / Singer

“This was a thoroughly enjoyable show. The show really explores his life in-depth, giving you a sense of the truth of the history, and of the friendships and struggles that Vincent went through. By the end, Kevin Dulude’s performance makes you want to go out and learn more about Vincent Price and watch his performances on video, which is a testament to his portrayal that it leaves you wanting more.”
– Xaviera (XT) Chambers

“Kevin’s performance was wonderful! I loved how his facial expressions transitioned. He did an awesome job.”
– Monica Zavala

“Kevin did an excellent job! I especially liked the bits and pieces of his work (i.e. Poe, House of Wax)”
– Jennifer Herrera

Very impressive one-man performance. Great transitions from part to part. Loved the Poe reading.”
– Joe Werner

“The resemblance and mannerisms were uncanny I would recommend all Price fans see this play.”
– Unknown

“Wonderful performance – makes Vincent come alive!”
– Marie Benoit, Actress

600 Moulton Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90031 (Moulton Avenue & 1900 North Main Street Inside The Brewery Art Colony)

RESERVATIONS: (323) 227-5410

TICKETS $20.00
STUDENTS, SENIORS & GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE $15.00

Directions to the Theatre:

Santa Monica Freeway 10 East to 5 North, Exit Main

Hollywood Freeway 101 South to 10, Exit Alameda… Right onto Alameda…stay in right lane which turns into North Main…to Moulton

Harbor Freeway 110 North to 10 East to 5 North, Exit Main

Pasadena Freeway 110 South to 5 South, Exit Main

Re: FINAL PERFORMANCE OF 'INSIDE VINCENT PRICE'

Since I thing there´s little chances that you came to Argentina, it would be great if you record the show for the fans all over the world.
Wouldn´t be great if Tim Burton decide to do a film
biography about him and cast you?