General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
From the Fightin' Adjutant!

Greetings members of the 28th NCT!

I hope that you all had a great Christmas and Holiday Season and are having a wonderful start in 2014!

I'm praying for good health and looking forward to attending more events than last year, God willing!

It has been a while since my last communication to you, but wanted to remind you about our meeting this coming Saturday:

28th NCT Annual Meeting on Saturday, January 25th at the Windsor Crossroads Community Center,

in Hamptonville, Yadkin County, NC.

We will start the day with breakfast at 8:00am and the meeting will start promptly at 9:00am.

Steve Harris has graciously agreed to head up the breakfast this year, and it promises to be a feast!

Please plan to attend this important meeting, as we elect officers and board of directors, as well as vote on our MAX EFFORT events for 2014.

We will need to collect dues and insurance for 2014 as well, which are due to the Battalion/ANV by February 28th.

28th NC dues are still $15 per individual or $20 per family. ANV insurance is still $10 per adult and $5 for child under 12. Battalion dues are $3 per soldier.

Please note the day's agenda as follows:

8:00-9:00 Breakfast

9:00-9:30 Opening, summary of 2013, and review 2014 4th Reg. Meeting

9:30-10:30 Elect board of directors and officers for 2014

10:30-10:45 Break

10:45-noon Vote on 2014 events (see the attached list of proposed events)

Noon-1:00 Lunch (Lori Henderson will fix something special for us)

1:00-until Any remaining business

Directions to Windsor Crossroads Community Center:
From Winston-Salem, take US 421 North past Yadkinville and then just past I-77. Then take the Windsor Road Exit (first exit after I-77).

At the top of the exit ramp take a left on Windsor Road. Go about 5 miles, and the community center will be on the right at the intersection of Buck Shoals Road.

It is a large square building with a red roof and steeple.

From Charlotte, go north on I-77. Take the US 421 Exit (#73B) and go towards Boone.

Then almost immediately take the Windsor Road Exit. At the top of the exit ramp take a left on Windsor Road.

Go about 5 miles, and the community center will be on the right at the intersection of Buck Shoals Road.

It is a large square building with a red roof and steeple.

Please feel free to dress out, if you prefer. Nothing like putting on the gray for a special occasion!

Let me know if questions.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

To the Old North State! ... FOREVER!

Your Fight'n Adj.,

Lt Greg Cheek 28 NC, 1st BN NC, 4th Reg,1st Div. ANV

cell -336-428-2026

133 Walnut Avenue

Yadkinville, NC 27055