General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014 28th NCT annual meeting

I'm looking at scheduling our 28th NCT annual meeting on Saturday, Jan 25. Please take a look at your schedule and see if that date works well for you. We are still far enough ahead to reset the date if we need to. The Windsor's Crossroads Community Center is at 5101 Windsor Rd in Hamptonville, NC, 27020.

Re: 2014 28th NCT annual meeting

Directions to Windsor Crossroads Community Center:
From Winston-Salem, take US 421 North past Yadkinville and then just past I-77. Then take the Windsor Road Exit (first exit after I-77).

At the top of the exit ramp take a left on Windsor Road. Go about 5 miles, and the community center will be on the right at the intersection of Buck Shoals Road.

It is a large square building with a red roof and steeple.

From Charlotte, go north on I-77. Take the US 421 Exit (#73B) and go towards Boone.

Then almost immediately take the Windsor Road Exit. At the top of the exit ramp take a left on Windsor Road.

Go about 5 miles, and the community center will be on the right at the intersection of Buck Shoals Road.

It is a large square building with a red roof and steeple.

Note that we have not scheduled a drill as part of the meeting this year in order to save time finish business earlier than we have in the past.

Please feel free to dress out however, if you prefer. Nothing like putting on the gray for a special occasion!