General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
150th Anniversary Re-enactment of "The Assualt on Battery Wagner"

Greetings members of the 28th North Carolina Troops!

It has been a very successful and busy campaign so far, with one more full re-enacting event to go.

Coming up soon is the 150th Anniversary Re-enactment of "The Assualt on Battery Wagner"

at the Boone Hall Plantation on November 8-10th, hosted by the Conferderate Heritage Trust, Inc.

In 2013, the re-enactment of the Battle of Battery Wagner is taking the place of the usual re-creation of the Battle of Secessionville.

It promises to be just as exciting and FUN, with plenty of good battle action, including infantry, cavalry, and artillery!

The event will include Saturday and Sunday afternoon battles, and a dance on Saturday evening.

The registration fee at this point is $15 for those 16 and older and $7.50 for those youger than 16. Walk-on fees are the same.

If you are planning to attend, please respond to this email and send a check made out to the 28th NC Troops to

Lt. Greg Cheek, 133 Walnut Avenue, Yadkinville, NC 27055

Please mail your registration fee to me by Thursday, October 31st, so that I can send in the unit registration on November 2nd.

You also have the option of self registering for the event as well. For more information and regsitration form, please visit the event website:

http://assaultonwagner.homestead.com/index.html

For Directions go to the website or use the following address for GPS:

Boone Hall Plantation,1235 Long Point Road, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

In your service and to the Old North State!

Your Fight'n Adj.

Lt. Greg Cheek 28 NC

cell - 336-428-2026