General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anything you need for the '63 Campaign?

I am currently planning to attend the Battle of Aiken, February 23-24. Typically there are a good number of sutlers at this event (although the specific sutlers attending this year has not been posted). If there are any supplies/items you are in need of, let me know and I'll see what I can do. The following weekend will be our first max effort reenactment of the year at Rockford and no sutlers will be present there. Please limit the requests for; Enfield/Springfield rifles, Henry repeating rifles, field artillery, etc... there is only so much my wagon can carry and I haven't drawn any pay from the Adjutant in over two years :)

Sgt. Frank

Re: Anything you need for the '63 Campaign?

Please don't blame the poor adjutant, we haven't been issued any payroll in who knows when!

But, if you can get the folks back home to send you some money, I have good news! The North State Haberdashery will be present at Rockford! At least for Saturday...

Safe travels to Aiken and back, Sergeant! Give my regards to General Parsons. I look forward to a full report.

JH Baucom
Captain

I won't be heading to Aiken after all. There's a considerable amount of rain heading that way. I wouldn't want to take the chance of the rivers swelling too much for the ferries to run, and not be able to get back to help ward off any invaders in our state. Good to hear North State Haberdashery will be in town.

Discretion is the better part of valor, Sergeant Frank! Thanks for helping out at Rockford Saturday!