General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Maryland, My Maryland, registration and in processing.

Maryland, My Maryland
September 7 - 9, 2012

Dear Participants,
We are getting ever closer to the event, and I wanted to send this email out to you regarding registration and in processing.

We want to do all we can to make your arrival and check in process as quick and efficient as possible, so please read the following, so you can speed through and off to your enjoyment of the weekend.

First- All Registration, Parking and Event Staff are truly Volunteers, who are doing this to enable you to have a great weekend, and the maximum funds available to donate to the respective charities, so when you see these folks, THANK THEM!

Second- And this is very important. Cars are not allowed to drive into any Camp after 10pm Friday night. And all Cars must be out of camp by 11pm Friday night. We will have a tow truck on site and start towing at 11:01pm Friday night.

If you arrive after 10pm, registration will be open till midnight , and again at 6am Saturday till 9am. For Saturday Morning we have hired 3 horse drawn wagons to carry late arrivals and their gear to camp.

If you arrive after 9am Saturday, you miss the Ball! Plan to arrive early, we have a great selection of Sutlers for you to browse and pick up any last minute items.

Here is the Registration Process.

Registration will be located off of Monroe Road as indicated on the event site map. We will have a designated area for you to park for registration. There will be 3 Registration Booths- One for Confederate, one for Civilian and one for Federals. At registration you will be required to sign a waiver and a copy of the Event Rules and Regulations.

You will then be directed to the main entrance to the Camps, where you can drop your gear and then return your car to the Parking Lot.

It is about a 3/4 mile walk from the Participant Parking lot to the Camps. However we have worked the County to close Monroe Road.

There will be event staff running everywhere on Friday, you can trust in that, and we are here to help you in any way we can.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Pards,

S. Chris Anders