General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New market

Are we already registered as a unit for the New Market Event?

Re: New market

No.

And we need to make a list of folks who plan to go to Cloyd's Mountain as well. I think Greg plans to be there on Friday night and Saturday and I plan to be there on Saturday night and Sunday. Brevet Lt Brian Henderson will command our company there, though.

I sent in registration for the early birds last month. (Not many us early birds though - John Baucom, Greg Cheek, Joe Campbell, Bill Shores, Jeff Frank). The next round of registration is due by April 30th at $15 per person. After that it is $20 walk-on - if available.

Please, please, please let me know as soon as possible! I need commitments by early next week.
Don't miss out on this one!

sorry I never made it clear before... but I am going to New Market!

No problem Damon. I will include you in the next batch, which I need to send in next Wednesday to make the $15 registration fee cutoff. Anyone else?

It would appear that the Asst. Surgeon will be with us, as well as Pvt. Middleton (arriving saturday night).

Yes... Sergeant, I can confirm I will likely be attending, with a probable arrival by mid-day Saturday. Pursuant to my conversation with the Private from Maryland's Eastern Shore, Mr. Middleton will be arriving sometime Saturday evening. Looking forward to the adventure.

Awesome! The Three Amigos: together again!

Thanks, Captain... We were thinking about bringing our "special" three amigo hats. Would that be appropriate?

OH Man yeah! The only time I get to see hats like those is when I go to La Fuente Mexican Restaurant for my birthday!

Great. I'll send in registration ($15) for both Brian and Kevin. Looking forward to seeing you both there gentlemen!

So far I have the following going to New Market ....

John Baucom
Greg Cheek
Brian Henderson
Lori Henderson
Jeff Frank
Justin Wall
Gordon Myers
Joe Campbell
Bill Shores
Kevin Middleton
Brian Horgan
Damon Wilson
TJ Miller (13th NCT)

I'm taking Friday off and we hope to leave Hamptonville by 11:00 am.