General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Raid on Rockford this weekend, March 4 - 6!

I hope y'all are looking forward to another great weekend at Rockford! If you can make it in on Friday night, the General Store is fixing us a homemade spaghetti supper. Come and get it!

Tim Webb has planned us out an interesting tactical scenario that will begin Saturday morning at 9:00 and will involve amassing points by meeting objectives. The tactical will lead in to the 10:00 spectator battle. The afternoon battle will begin at 1:30.

On Sunday morning we'll have a worship service at 10:00 led by Brother Kermit Myers. Another spectator battle will take place at 1:30.

I hope all of you with musical inclinations will bring your instruments and perform for us and the crowds of spectators dring the weekend, especially during the church service.

Plans now call for us to use the General Store for our meals for the weekend. They'll be open extra hours for our convenience. The cheeseburger I had there during the work day was awesome!

I'll see y'all there!

John Baucom
Captain

Re: Raid on Rockford this weekend, March 4 - 6!

BTW, get Lt Cheek to show you his newly renovated shoes! Those of us at the SCV meeting tonight got a sneak peek...

With my newly refurbished shoes, I feel like a crisp $100 Confederate note!

I have been informed that WXII will be filming friday from 1 till 3. Pass it on.

Yes, and the footage will be shown at 6:00 pm to promote the event. Get there and give 'em a good show if you can! And give 'em a brochure and tell 'em to give out our website address!

Yadtel will be there with a camera crew on Saturday to film a one hour program about us and the event to show on our local cable access channel.

It's gonna be a "Hollywood" weekend in Rockford!