General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fort Branch - Nov 5-7 - Update and last call for volunteers

The Fort Branch reenactment is coming up soon on November 5-7. I hope you all are ready for a great campaign. This year there will be a tactical on Saturday morning, which will lead into the afternoon spectator battle on Saturday. Another spectator battle will be held on Sunday this year as well. We plan to be Confederate on Saturday, but may need to help out with blue on Sunday. Please bring both sets of uniforms just in case. We will camp as Confederate regardless. Bring plenty of rounds for some hot fights. I will have powder and caps as well.

Some of our friends in the 38th and 63rd Nc plan to fall in with us also. The 20th NC may be there as well.

So far I have registered the following folks:
Military: John Baucom, Greg Cheek, Brian Henderson, Damon Wilson, Tony Hine, Jeff Frank, Brian Duckworth, Justin Wall, Will Dulin, John Dulin, Joel Milholland, Slater Mitchell, Kevin Middleton, Rosco Lloyd.
Civilian: Tamara Gallimore, Lori Henderson, Corrina Henderson.

The pre-registration fee for all of the above folks was $10 each (except for Corrina, who was free). I have paid for all of the above folks. The Adjutant will collect from those who still owe at the event.

If anyone else is interested in going, please let me know. I may be able to get you in for the pre-registration fee. If not it will be $15 walk-on.

The event Saturday BBQ supper is included in the regsitration fee.

Please let me know if you are interested in particpating in the commissary for breakfast both days. I need head count on that by next Wednesday.

Let me know if questions though. I will post directions later.

In your service,
Fight'n Adj. Cheek

Re: Fort Branch - Nov 5-7 - Update and last call for volunteers

Ooops. I should have listed Joe Duckworth also. Sorry about that Joe. See you at Latta tomorrow night.