General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jeb Stuart

I don't have much time to say much for now, but I would like to say that it was very humbling stepping up as Corporal on Saturdays battle. Of course, I was flanked by a 2nd Sgt and Captain(farmer) of whom I knew would help me out, but still, the very notion of it was awesome. My ancestor was a corporal and I was humbled to serve as one as well! Thank you for the opportunity!

And I would like to say that I made sure that everyone knows what the 28th NCT is all about by serving guard duty at the bridge at 6 in then morning (6:15). We do our duty and we do it right so I made sure that the camps were safe from harm and was willing to guard it with my life if necessary! Speaking of this event, thanks to Sgt Wilson for the cashews early morning. I was cold and hungry at that point and that helped out tremendously.

I always have fun with all of you and look forward to more campaigns in the future. I'll post more later. Lot of experiences at Jeb to share!

HP Duckworth

Re: Jeb Stuart

High Private Duckworth,

I appreciate your service to the Old North State and the Mighty 28th NCT! You did an excellent job as brevet corporal, as did High Private Justin Wall. You are an important part of our success as a unit! Your work in building Co B has been outstanding!

My commendations to you, Sir!

John Baucom
Captain

Jeb Stuart Youtube Video

View from a Dead Confederate Soldier on Sunday's Battle. There goes the 28th NCT! WHOO!