Return to Website

THE WORD OF TRUTH Discussion Forum

A place where Christians can discuss issues related to the Word of God, the Gospel of Christ, and life in Christ Jesus.

THE WORD OF TRUTH Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Nik Software - Viveza 2 V2.004 Mac Os X By Cool Release
Nik Software - Viveza 2 V2.004 Mac Os X By Cool Release > http://shorl.com/topifrepryfryru Nik Software - Viveza 2 V2.004 Mac Os X By Cool Release b92c5eb40e Powered by Nik Softwares patented U Point technolo...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 6:46pm
by beavetonya
Licenced Free Activation Key For Eset Smart Security 6
Licenced Free Activation Key For Eset Smart Security 6 > http://urlin.us/0fmak Licenced Free Activation Key For Eset Smart Security 6, jane's iaf full version 97ffa81d91 TheHobbitKingdomsOfMiddleEarthHack.ra...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:09am
by kirdavee
Licenced Free Activation Key For Eset Smart Security 6
Licenced Free Activation Key For Eset Smart Security 6 > http://urlin.us/0fmak Licenced Free Activation Key For Eset Smart Security 6, jane's iaf full version 97ffa81d91 TheHobbitKingdomsOfMiddleEarthHack.ra...
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:05am
by kirdavee
Arn The Knight Templar Movie Hindi Dubbed Free Download Mediafire
Arn The Knight Templar Movie Hindi Dubbed Free Download Mediafire > http://urlin.us/0f6n8 Arn The Knight Templar Movie Hindi Dubbed Free Download Mediafire 972c82176d x64).rar  o poder do marido que or...
Views: 1924   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 12:34am
by randnann
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. T...
Views: 278   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 9, 2009 10:17am
by Gary The Crusade...
Would you be interested in learning about the Biblical way to heaven?
Would you be interested in learning about the Biblical way to heaven? Ok, below is listed some good news, and some bad news. I will start with the bad news. The BAD news. 1. Your a sinner, and were born into sin because of the original sin of Adam and Eve....
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2009 8:21am
by Gary The Crusade...
Consider The Right Source
This will go in unison to what was written on "the gospel is the power of God unto salvation" message that I posted. I continue to get more and more amazed at how many people think they can bring a person to Christ by disproving other ideas. People dabble in t...
Views: 394   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 8, 2009 12:34am
by Robert Cobb
looking back on your baptism
Here is the link for Brother Givens series on "looking back on your baptism" http://web.mac.com/robair/Word_Of_Truth_Radio/Your_Baptism/Your_Baptism.html These have been added to the "Word Of Truth Radio" podcast site and are available for streaming onto your...
Views: 416   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2009 12:15pm
by Robert Cobb
WHY I BELIEVE THE BIBLE TEACHES UNIVERSAL SALVATION
WHY I BELIEVE THE BIBLE TEACHES UNIVERSAL SALVATION http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/index.htm http://sigler.org/eby/savior_of_the_word_series.htm The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suf...
Views: 415   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 14, 2009 6:59am
by Robert Cobb
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 406   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 14, 2009 6:56am
by Robert Cobb
Why So Harsh?
Some people might wonder why we are so harsh in our dealings with false doctrine. It may seem wrong but we must realize at times it is very appropriate. Especially in our day fierce rebuke is foreign and considered by some to be "unchristian". I will show in scriptur...
Views: 459   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 7, 2009 12:57pm
by Jonathan Blakely
Faith Gives Sight
I know today people don't think very highly of "faith" as far as evidence is concerned. However Faith is defined in Hebrews 11:1 as "the evidence of things unseen". But people today do not think that is true. They view faith as some vague mindless persuasion that has...
Views: 369   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2009 5:16am
by Robert Cobb
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 218   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 9:51pm
by Robert Cobb
So much suffering is caused because men do not preach the Gospel!
When men refuse to preach the revelation that God has given concerning His Son they are in fact hurting the people. God will hold every man responsible for the light that they were given. Luke 12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and pre...
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 10:24am
by Jonathan Blakely
So much suffering is caused by the horrific false doctrine of eternal torment
SO MUCH SUFFERING My testimony contains information that, according to the many entries in my guest book, and the many positive emails in my email file folders, is helping many people. My guest book can be accessed towards the bottom of my front page at http://gre...
Views: 440   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 4:30am
by Robert Cobb
The GOSPEL is the power of God unto salvation
ROMANS 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. I find that in a lot of todays writings people spend to much time intellectually disproving f...
Views: 396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 12:35pm
by Jonathan Blakely
It's GOD'S Word
I think to many people are casual about the Bible. It tends to be viewed as a "good book" or a "list of rules to follow" or something like that. It does not seem to cross peoples minds that the Bible is actually the true word of God. There is nothing really simple ab...
Views: 339   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 11:20am
by Robert Cobb
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD actually, not just potentially
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and paste the following url into the address bar. http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm At the top of that same THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD page, there is a link to many other writings in the same se...
Views: 272   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 1, 2009 10:17am
by Robert Cobb
Real Witnessing
1 TIMOTHY 3:15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. Today in the so-called church there is much emphasis on "saving souls". P...
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 2:26pm
by Jonathan Blakely
Those in Christ are not abandoned
In Hebrews 13:5 we have this word from the Lord that states that he will "never leave us or forsake us". Brethren I encourage you to be strong in the Lord and ponder the good things that he has given you to see. Our God is not one that abandons his people. As lon...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 3:25pm
by Jonathan Blakely
The Removal of Fear
PSALM 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. MATTHEW 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and bo...
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 3:53pm
by Jonathan Blakely
Mr Rodger Tutt
I'm trying to say is that attacking people of other religions or denominations different from yours is no way to recruit someone to your denomination or way of thinking. People need to witness you living the life of Jesus. And if your questions aren't being asked as...
Views: 418   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 2:55pm
by Jonathan Blakely
Does God send people to hell
Ephesains 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma. Gen 3:3 "but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat it, n...
Views: 548   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 6:43am
by Given O. Blakely
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 428   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 11:13am
by Jonathan Blakely
my testimony
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing...
Views: 264   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2008 12:40pm
by Jonathan Blakely
God Invites You To Trust His Son And Be Saved!
Don't Delay – No Time to Lose! II Corinthians 6:2 – "For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." You are privileged to...
Views: 454   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 5, 2008 8:23pm
by Gary The Crusade...
The coming of Christ
How central do you feel the coming of Christ is to the Gospel, to preaching, and to the subjects delivered to the people of God? In many circles, believers rarely hear of the return of Jesus. Is it possible for acceptable lives to lived for God while remaining in a s...
Views: 690   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 5, 2008 6:44am
by Robert Cobb
The Saviour of the world, or, WHY GARY THE CRUSADER IS MISTAKEN
Fifteen online chapters that prove the Bible teaches universal salvation THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, or, why Gary the Crusader is mistaken If you can love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, then you might believe the contents of Gary the Crusader's postin...
Views: 354   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2008 7:10pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 220   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2008 4:40am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
The god that Calvinist and Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love
The god that Arminian eternal tormentors profess to love says to his fallen creatures “Unless you are lucky enough to find out about my son during this lifetime, and even if you are that lucky, if you don’t have the good sense to cooperate with my son...
Views: 234   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 29, 2008 3:07pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
My tribute to Ray Prinzing
Ray Prinzing is my hero. His writings can be Googled up and read online. Just type in Ray Prinzing. During my twelve year nervous breakdown caused by my inability to emotionally cope with the idea that God lets any creature suffer forever in hell, every morning, a...
Views: 272   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 7:11am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
The Best Health
This is for you! The Best Health
Views: 418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 2:10am
by seilormoon
Afterglow thought "The Worthy Lamb"
Brother Aaron Hutchcraft preached a sermon on the one who was found to be "WORTHY" to open the book. His insights on these scriptures are unparelled in the day in which we live. His power to proclaim the good word of God are accountable to only one thing, his rela...
Views: 445   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 1:55am
by Robert Cobb
May GOD Bless You
May GOD bless you for the work you are doing here. I know from personal experience, it is not an easy job. My message forum (which is used mostly by our church members) takes a considerable amount of time, but it adds value to the lives of many people who cannot...
Views: 441   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2005 1:45am
by Robert Cobb
The importance of God's Word in the soul of every Christian
For every Christian, the most important is the Word of God not in printed form but stored and resident in the soul. This is the purpose of many websites like THE WORD OF TRUTH. For free Bible doctrine resources and materials, you can also visit www.JRCBDM.com, the we...
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 2:43am
by David Jae Lee
What is Christ doing now?
He is the object of our affection, the savior of the world and the model which the Holy Spirit is using in the modification of all believers (he is changing us into Christ image) So much has been revealed about Christ work and purpose in the scriptures. Yet, in the...
Views: 474   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2005 12:03am
by Robert Cobb
The "AFTERGLOW" on Wisdom
Sister June Blakely has a wonderful lesson on; (Jude 1:25) To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and for ever. Amen. It was a high time in the Lord! The following are a few thoughts gleamed from that discussion....
Views: 501   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2005 12:00am
by Robert Cobb
What is the Holy Spirit doing right now?
The Holy Spirit, The name says a lot, the Holy Spirit has been given a vital role in the Kingdom of God, yet, he is grossly misrepresented in the day in which we live. I hear all manner of mindless works which are attributed to the Holy Spirit. This just cannot be s...
Views: 425   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 11:51pm
by Robert Cobb
What is God doing right now?
How many things do we know for certain that God is doing right now. I think that we will be edified when we see how much is known about God's purpose.
Views: 451   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 11:45pm
by Robert Cobb
free will?
There is much said today about the free will of man, yet, the scriptures paint a much diffrent picture. They reveal a God which has purposed to do HIS will in the bringing of many sons unto himself. The scriptures tell us of a God who cannot be approached unless he a...
Views: 513   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 11:31pm
by Robert Cobb
d
dbox
Conspiracy
The banks and the royal blood families are the real power behind the governments. They are pushing satan´s agenda to rule the world, and they are doing it since the Roman Empire. They have created the illusion we see on the news, they have created international...
Views: 399   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2005 11:25pm
by Robert Cobb
An AFTERGLOW thought
Brother Ricky Soms preached on the scripture; Col. 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. The following are a few thoughts, which I had after I heard his sermon. Reasoning on ou...
Views: 449   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 26, 2005 3:01pm
by Robert Cobb
Sharp Sword "After Glow Thought"
Bro Aaron Hutchcraft preached on; "...These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;" Rev 2:12 "This sword cuts both ways" Jesus has the sword, not me. I must love the brethren, not judge them. They have one that judges them. Jesus is t...
Views: 552   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2005 10:42am
by Anita Cobb
Sadie's Healing
I want to go on record, I thank God for answering the prayers of the saints. It has enhanced my joy in the Lord and has built up my faith. To see the Lord work in this manner is indeed a blessing, but to be a part of it, in the way that this assembly has, the effects...
Views: 469   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2005 10:37pm
by Robert Cobb
Pray to turn my heart back again by A.W. Pink
(I Kings 18:37-38) “Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, a...
Views: 404   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 23, 2005 6:51am
by Eric Wilson
Every bitter cup by John Bunyan
"My times are in Your hand." Psalm 31:15 Afflictions are governed by God, both as to . . . their time, their number, their nature, their measure. Our times, therefore, and our condition in these times, are in the hand of God. God is in all providences, be they ....
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 14, 2005 6:49am
by Eric Wilson
The HUMAN PARADIGM Psalm 25:12
The HUMAN PARADIGM Psalm 25:12 Consider: The way we define 'human' determines our view of self, others, relationships, institutions, life, and future. Important? Only the Creator who made us in His own image is qualified to define us accurately. C...
Views: 362   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 6:26pm
by James Fletcher B...
Please tell me more about "being fruitful in every good work".
The quoted text below comes from Brother Given in a THOUGHT received this morning. Please, can someone tell me more? I want this. I want to know God more, increase in my thirst for Him and become more alive to God than anything else. Fellowship with God! "How can...
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2004 7:58am
by Marc LeBlanc
WHEN GOD HIMSELF WILL BE WITH US
How true this is: "It is most disconcerting to consider the smallness of spiritual yearning that dominates the professed church. It is a condition that is most serious, yet is almost universally ignored." I want to stop participating in this. My life has to show m...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2004 7:55am
by Marc LeBlanc
Free Forum powered by Bravenet