ToastyFried Co-Op Forum

Post, discuss, toastify, digress. It's all here, and all for you.

ToastyFried Co-Op Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Amazing you guys still exists in some form.
Greetings from The Sarge, One of the Founders of the Toasty Fried Co-op way back in the 80's. You may also remember me by my Toasty Title of "The Crown Protector of things that go Bump in the night" . Amazing what started out as gatherings at Dino's is still going...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 8, 2018 11:50am
by The Sarge
Sesame Street Season 42 Hq
Sesame Street Season 42 Hq > http://urlin.us/1h25f Sesame Street Season 42 Hq b92c5eb40e Writing[edit]. 127 ^ Morrow, p. Richman, and Susan A. In the early days, the set was simple, consisting of four structu...
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 6:29pm
by hugvenus
Tamil Sex Videos 68 (SexKrazy Com) 3gp
Tamil Sex Videos 68 (SexKrazy Com) 3gp > http://tinyurl.com/ploohbg Tamil Sex Videos 68 (SexKrazy Com) 3gp 97ffa81d91 tamil-actress-thamanna-tamanna-bhatia-latest-photo-shoot-stills-201210.jpgNDS ROMs Fu...
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 12:46pm
by modaldr
v
Visnu
What do you think of. . .
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE: 1. Reflections of billowy clouds in a mud puddle? 2. A cat stretched out on its back, fast asleep? 3. Dew dropplets on pedals or leaves reflecting your face? 4. Fish stretching all their fins as they swim? 5. Cool summer bree...
Views: 477   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 9, 2007 8:13am
by Mike
k
Katrin
Now there's some Toasty art!
Check out this truly *toasty* art exhibit in Buenos Aires. Pretty darn amazing, if you ask me. http://www.fa-art.pp.se/Baires.htm
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2002 2:10pm
by Katrin
Alas, a loss
Two towers, the twins, looking over the river no more. The skyline forever changed. Sadness, grief, yet ... strangely compared to visions of turmoil overseas, we are drawn, inexplicably to help. To donate our blood for those who lost. To give more of our selves. The...
Views: 480   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2001 10:11pm
by Gerald Young
v
Visnu
Re: Sporadic loss of streaming consciousness
Rumbling winds remove all fear of reprisal and causes respite during this bizzare week. At least the hurricane, that sends us the remainder of the missing rain we needed, is protecting our shores against misintended smelly socks and rumpled buildings. Wanting to re...
Views: 384   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2001 5:02pm
by Visnu
v
Visnu
Re: Re: Re: pictures of toasties
'Tis I who offers scanner, sorry. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:T'is a scanner I can offer, 'ere there be the need. Twisted images 'o burning buildings, 'twould be good to obliviate with pictures 'o friends instead.
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2001 4:43pm
by Visnu
Re: Re: pictures of toasties
T'is a scanner I can offer, 'ere there be the need. Twisted images 'o burning buildings, 'twould be good to obliviate with pictures 'o friends instead.
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2001 4:39pm
by Anonymous
Texas Chainsaw Massacre and British FIlms
Discussing the xxth anniversary and finally released in the UK, the query was posed at a recent Toasty, would US population line up to see a 25 year old British film? Perhaps not, but this article appears ... "Cult Film Wicker Man Getting DVD Release The 1973 B...
Views: 488   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2001 4:19pm
by Gerald Young
'blogging
Fun with phonics, or, how to cause your speech to text program to hate you . Let's play! Jabberwocky by Lewis Caroll. If you have trouble pronouncing it, how do you think Dragon Systems can handle it? Or stuff by James Joyce. Sure, some of it is English, and some.. w...
Views: 481   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2001 8:08pm
by Gerald Young
Oblivious nonsense.
Who is kelly? And why is Tom indisposed with him/her? So it goes... But, what really does indisposed mean? Is it not disposed? if so, then would it be PREdisposed? Is Kelly a male or female? Condom Distribution tonight? And Michael's condom is yellow. Clayton is in m...
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2001 7:18pm
by Gerald Young
Sporadic loss of streaming consciousness
Twas brillig, and the slythy toves... Only the second most famous twas poem in history, IMHO (number one is the reindeer, to be sure). But wherefore 'twas now? Canst be b'cause of lack o' ink? Nay, methinks twas ne'er was, and ne'er mo' to be. Fo' what lack of yon wo...
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 6:52pm
by Gerald Young
No Subject
Starting to think about things... like using this as a 'blog. Maybe it will be nice. Maybe the toastyfried egroup can be here? Maybe there is something to the point of finger-licking good. Maybe. Then again, artificial artifices artfully arrange around argyles. Sure...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 4:20pm
by Gerald Young
Re: pictures of toasties
send to toastypages@toastyfried.org it will get there. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I have a few photos that I think should be considered for addition to the toasty-java-picture-book on this web site. Who should I send these pics to for upl...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 4:15pm
by Gerald Young
Re: What do you think of. . .
PSS4U is great idea. Now, if we can get people to a) Be married b) Stay Married c) Allow one parent to work while the other stays home to watch kids and d) allow the working parent to make enough money to make ends meet ... life will be nice. Otherwise, the short ans...
Views: 420   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2001 4:14pm
by Gerald Young
pictures of toasties
I have a few photos that I think should be considered for addition to the toasty-java-picture-book on this web site. Who should I send these pics to for uploading to the site. I have one of Guy and one of Shantelle, both of whom a number of Toasties have asked me a...
Views: 463   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2001 4:09am
by scribus
g
Gerald
Re: Re: Re: Pictures
It's all good, and the SiteRing has possibiilities as well. It's rather easy to use and people should check it out. -- Gerald --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Got started on the first two pages, as I mentioned somewhere else (probably on the BB...
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2001 3:15pm
by Gerald
v
Visnu
Re: Re: Pictures
Got started on the first two pages, as I mentioned somewhere else (probably on the BBS) and ran into a snag. Frontpage won't download the pages correctly. Some of the code revisions I have tried to get the pages working are only partially successful. However . . ....
Views: 325   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2001 4:28pm
by Visnu
v
Visnu
Re: Pictures
Yeppers!! It is a lovely color. You got a great site, especially since it's Free. Micheal was nice to share with me some pics, and I will be placing them soon. Since I am used to working with Front Page and not FTP I shall be fumbling around a bit. Hope you ba...
Views: 354   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2001 6:08pm
by Visnu
Pictures
Heya Liz! Thanks for the pics! I told you I'd get them up quick. Do you like the Java book? Man that Anfy stuff is kewl. I am doing more with this website than I had with my own. What do you think so far? It's not "pretty," but do you think it'll be "Sticky?"
Views: 376   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2001 6:48pm
by Gerald Young
v
Visnu
Re: Re: Hi!
Along the same vein . . . (evisserating isn't it?) I add the following in french: Un chasseur droit savoir chasser aver son chien. Try that a few times for fun and giggles!! Check out the toasty event pics over on who we are of the toastyfried.org site:...
Views: 356   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2001 3:44pm
by Visnu
Re: Hi!
Post no bills. Bill no post. Eat Post Toasties. Post Eaten Toasties. The slurry of the viscous vicious vichyssoise eviscerates vicarious vermin vividly. It happens. But not as often as one might expect, or yet even want. But there you have it. Vivacious vivi...
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2001 9:09pm
by Gerald Young
Hi!
Hey! Post Here! And remember, "Fish not upon the desert, for you will find no fish!"
Views: 500   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2001 6:50pm
by Cerebus
Free Forum powered by Bravenet