Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Martin Sexton

Mr. Dornan,

Thank you very much for your response. I'm very sorry to hear of Col. Sexton's passing. Would you have any recommendations for another likely source to contact for information concerning fire-team/squad tactics?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Roger: It is strange that no one has contacted you regarding "Stormy" Sexton. "Stormy' passed on a couple years ago in California.

Replying to:

I am researching WWII USMC squad-level tactics, in particular, the use of fire-teams. As part of my research I came accross the name of Colonel (Ret.) Martin Sexton of 6th Marine Division. I would like to contact him to learn more about Marine squad tactics. Would anyone be able to help me contact him? Also, is there anyone else I could contact to get further, first-hand knowledge of WWII Marine tactics? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Re: Re: Martin Sexton

I just found this web site about Martin Sexton

http://www.stormysextonmemorial2002.com/

Semper-fi

Replying to:

Roger: It is strange that no one has contacted you regarding "Stormy" Sexton. "Stormy' passed on a couple years ago in California.

Replying to:

I am researching WWII USMC squad-level tactics, in particular, the use of fire-teams. As part of my research I came accross the name of Colonel (Ret.) Martin Sexton of 6th Marine Division. I would like to contact him to learn more about Marine squad tactics. Would anyone be able to help me contact him? Also, is there anyone else I could contact to get further, first-hand knowledge of WWII Marine tactics? Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.