General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Little Joker...

For a few weeks, we have a little joker who has been trying to destroy this forum, and this site...

He has been attacking me on a "daily" basis.

I can't say I like it, but unfortunately, it somehow comes with the job, I was explained...

But this morning, we had a terrible posting which attacked David Palmer. That posting got his parents, his wife, everybody around him extremely worried.

And that, my friend, is breaking the rules.

So, this is a warning to that person. This is not the end of it. His posting is going to be traced, and passed on to the relevant authorities.

And whoever tries to destroy this forum will be dealt in the same manner... the strong one. This is not funny anymore...

Re: Little Joker...

Running forums is a hazardous affair. I know for a fact that another sports forum had to pay a substantial amount of money to a now retired Australian crickter because some joker alledged he was having an affair with a current player's wife.

Re: Re: Little Joker...

In this instance, Joe Shaw is on the case, and trust me, I wouldn't feel safe if I was responsible for this stupid note....

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite