General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Super Series

Hi sick mick, if we ever meet please introduce yourself, as I welcome your comment and allow me the pleasure of buying you a drink.
Cheers, Linda

Re: Super Series

Hard to tell how it will go down but one things for sure, it's gonna be great squash. Any one of those guys can light it up on any given day. The absence of John White is the only wrinkle in an other wise incredible field. I like Shabana if he can keep his focus, my next pick would have to be Power.

Re: Re: Super Series

Shabana has a good chance to win it but he has to keep his head. I wittnessed him play 2 matches at the ToC, the first against Beachill which he won. Absolutely miraculous squash on Shabana's behalf. The day after when he was playing Ricketts and it was as if you switched him with someone else, someone totally different was on the court that day. So many unforced errors in so little time. Anyway, here are my predictions for the winner.

1-Power 60%
2- Shabana 50%
3- Lincou 45%
4- Beachill 40%
5- Willstrop 35%
6- Palmer 25%
7- Nicol 20%
8- Matthew 10%

Re: Re: Re: Super Series

I think Nick Matthew will win, by far the most talented player in squash at the moment. However i do think Pete has a good chance, Anyway its out of those two. We will see, cant wait!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Super Series

nick matthew, most talented player in squash at the moment??????? are u having a laugh???? how can he possibly be more talented than willstrop or power????? he is obviously a class player but he isnt as naturally talented as those boys!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Super Series

in terms of sheer racquet skills, the most talented players are Shabana and Power. Ask any top player, and he'll say the same thing.

Re: Super Series

Hey Richard, are you Nick's Dad or Uncle maybe?

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite