Medical Gas Experts Forum

A way to discuss your problems, solutions, ideas, etc.

Medical Gas Experts Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Veda Sastry Archana - MMS Clip Nude Scandal - Hot Release - [18 ]
Veda Sastry Archana - MMS Clip Nude Scandal - Hot Release - [18 ] > http://nutshellurl.com/423yk b92c5eb40e Studio66TV 12 09 21 Lucy-Anne Brooks XXX IMAGESET-PicWankCSI: Crime Scene Investigation season...
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 3:11am
by reducsal
Brittni Colleps Sex Tape
Brittni Colleps Sex Tape > http://urlin.us/0fnxn Brittni Colleps Sex Tape 97ffa81d91 (C7 (???) [????(????&?????)] ???? 1 (??????) Urban Cone - Our Youth (2012) Lossless Opera Mini Next Celcom Tamat Laluan...
Views: 2944   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:47am
by marjawen
h
Hasny
Lox tank calculation
I have calculated oxygen consumption for a hospital which is around 1855 lpm. What should be the capacity of my LOX tank. Would appreciate if reply consists of calculations as well. I have calculated it on the basis of 12 hrs /day working and it comes out 10.9 cubic...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 11:49pm
by Hasny
Oxygen piping Maintenance
I would like to know if anyone has any information about the maintenance program for pipes Matias
Views: 499   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2004 5:26pm
by Jeff Bashaw
retractable arm
I am looking for a US vender for a retractable arm to be used in an OR to deliver medical gas.
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2004 10:38am
by Eliot Heller
b
bob
visiting
greetings
Views: 430   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2004 11:01am
by bob
MedGas plumber v. Master plumber
In the state of Texas, do medgas certified plumbers have to run vacuum and compressed air lines or can a master plumber complete the job? This practice does not plan on utilizing medgas in any form.
Views: 505   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2004 3:01pm
by S. Luck
m
Mike
Nitrous Oxide
Hello out there; Need a source for a physician who purchased a Cryo System. Thanks; Mike
Views: 518   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2003 11:26am
by Mike
j
JT
Hillrom Diamond Care
Who reps Hillrom Diamond Care? Anyone know? I need info. for a bid due tomorrow!
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2003 1:42pm
by JT
Grounding medical gas pipelines
I wanted to see if there was and code from NFPA requiring pipelines (O2, Air, N2O) to be grounded in any circumstance or is it outlawed anywhere in code.
Views: 541   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2003 10:01am
by David Meek
ASSE requirements for Med Gas Verifiers
Does anyone know where there is an agency that offers the required ASSE class for certification of Medical Gas Verifiers anywhere near Virginia? Thanks...
Views: 892   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2002 7:51am
by Judith Daniel
hey where is everyone?
So what has everybody been up to? Hope all is well and that this message finds you happy and in good health.
Views: 471   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2002 7:02pm
by Jeff Bashaw
Re: Bulk Oxygen Gas Use Monitors
No experience with performance, but Cole-Parmer has a flow meter (P32916-66) with a totalizer (P94787-20) that may suit this purpose. Steve Bradshaw --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Help! Need a company that sells Oxygen flow meters to monitor...
Views: 442   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2001 1:08pm
by Steve Bradshaw
Bulk Oxygen Gas Use Monitors
Help! Need a company that sells Oxygen flow meters to monitor use. I have a customer who would like to be able to separate the monthly bill by recording the use on a Treatment Facilities main line 1". I have been checking the net, no help, and the Bulk Tank Venders...
Views: 559   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2001 5:26pm
by Jeff Bashaw
MRI Installations
We use dielectric unions here in California for this problem. Just clean it for Oxygen and make sure it is accessible for future leak testing. This has been approved in the past by O.S.H.P.D. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:MRI shielding compani...
Views: 727   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2001 8:00pm
by Jake Granger
No Subject
While I agree that NFPA does not allow unions in the piping system, MRI is a different senario. Thus we find dielectric unions are acceptable to the AHJ's. The next edition of NFPA should address these fittings. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to...
Views: 595   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2001 7:59pm
by Frank Rudilosso
MRI Installations
MRI shielding companies are requesting that med gas installer put a dielectric union in the pipeline going to MRI rooms. This causes a problem with NFPA-99 that states that unions are not allowed in the piping system. Have you seen any installations like this in yo...
Views: 704   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2001 7:57pm
by Chris Andersen
Re: Re: Re: Oxygen Filters
An additional comment; If the only contaminants that are present in the test samples are copper oxides, and the existing copper tubing was cleaned for oxygen prior to installation, I suggest replacing the heated areas or welded joints in the Central Piping System....
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2001 8:12am
by Jeff Bashaw
Re: Re: Oxygen Filters
These jobs are downstream of the zone valves on all of the floors. The existing piping is contaminated with copper oxides. The cost of all of these filters is now exceeding the cost of a new riser back to the source. It's like putting a bandaid on a bleeding ulcer...
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2001 6:21pm
by Anonymous
Re: Oxygen Filters
Interesting question, It has been my experience that filters for the oxygen system are located prior to the supply source valve and should be at least duplex. Now that I have stated the obvious, it is possible that the Central piping system is old and was install...
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2001 3:38pm
by Jeff Bashaw
Oxygen Filters
We have come across a few jobs lately having in-line oxygen filters. I have a few concerns: Threaded fittings in the ceiling and the fact the hospital may never replace the filters causing a pressure drop. Any comments?
Views: 618   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2001 2:49am
by Chris Andersen
Free Forum powered by Bravenet