Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
What then shall be done? Pt II

Continued Part II

What shall be done then my brother? Only this , we must cry day and night to cling to the Truth as His remnant Bride, the few in whom the Son of Man , when He comes, will find faith on the earth. The Bride embraces the Cross, she is a fearless witness, she loves the embrace of prayer , knows her position in Christ and knows it is by the sheer mercy and grace of God that she remains there . She has seen all too often and all too clearly the end of those branches which bear no fruit . She has wept as she has seen them wither, be broken off , and become fuel for the fire. She fears God intensely not because she fears condemnation but becauses she knows that apart from the complete weakness of death to her own will and utter dependence on Christ she will fall into the harlot's ways. She has read of the harlot women of old "Oholah the elder and Oholibah her sister." (Ezekiel 23) , she has read of the Israelites and the golden calf,(Exodus 32), and Elijah and the prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:19-40) . She rejoices in the correction of the Father becauses she knows it makes her more to be desired by the One she loves, Jesus the Savior of the World, and because it assures her that the Father loves her. She will embrace martyrdom for the Lord's sake if need be because she knows that her real life is in Christ and not in the earthly realm. She knows that there is no crown without a cross, and she accepts it not even to gain a crown for herself , but only that by so doing she may , in the tender mercies of her Father, cast it one day at the feet of the One she longs for with overwhelming anticipation. She rejoices in her salvation not even because she is saved from the lake of fire so much as because it brings the Father and Son glory . She says together with the two Moravian brothers " That the Lamb of God may see the reward of His suffering and be satisfied" . She would serve the Master even if He sent her to hell simply because she loves Him and because He is worthy of all service, praise , glory and honor.

Rev. 5:12 saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."

13 And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, " To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit both now and unto the end of the age,

in the love of the Father , the embrace of the Son, and in the mercy and concern of Holy Spirit

Look up for your redemption draws nigh!

Raymond, a small servant of the great God

Brother to Brother

April 4, 2006

Beloved Brother Raymond,

That was a beautiful testimony and one that I fully embrace and acknowledge as being genuine!

I bid you and your beloved the shalom that surpasses all understanding in your love and obedience to our Lord's selfless pattern of righteousness. I received with overwhelming joy your letter of confirmation regarding the duel image of what is called Christ's Church. I too, like you also heard directly from our Master and Lord to come out from among them. At the time it was so shocking and so different than what I was taught in my then current paradigm - I needed further confirmation.

Messengers came from afar over the course of two years exhorting the same while I struggled with abusive practices and hypocrisy in the mainstream fellowships I was then involved with. These men were strangers to me and each other but both said, "I've been looking for you," and the second at one point hugged me (six months later), kissing me on the cheek after I made a choice to depart from the mainstream and he said, "I've been waiting for this moment son, know that you are forgiven." As most true messengers have done, once the mission at hand was completed, he moved on to continue carrying out the commission God granted him. Then God punctuated His Word with what Paul had exhorted long ago with a qualifying statement...

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 "I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person."

I then understood as you did, the exhortation was not to come out of the world but to depart from the harlot church who is still to this day - a harlot of harlots! I also became strangely aware that I could hear God's voice - Freightened... I sought to test all I heard with what God's Word alone established - to be sure that I was hearing the Word and not some perversion uttered by a fallen angel or demon. Over the years, God has been faithful always exhibiting the degree of faithfulness He desired of me. There have been times I was sent to speak and minister to individuals or groups and other times when others were sent to me to minister to my need. Whenever our paths crossed, there was always an undescribable surge of energy between us and among us and the knowledge I was in the company of brethren attending to the Father's will. It has been and still is today a wonderful journey and one that I hope will continue to bear fruit as I continue making a steadfast stand against those who come against us and try to weaken our faith, conviction and resolve. Though our numbers are few compared to those who travel the broad highway, the power that is in us is sufficient to carry us forward doing what we must to continue the redemptive pattern and works that Jesus established and authored for us.

It is good to know my brethren and have a place to fellowship should our paths cross in the journeys we take. God willing... perhaps we will have that opportunity to sup and fellowship one day. May all the praise, glory and honor be His forevermore - AMEN

With all sincerity and love for the truth and our scattered brethren abroad,

Nicholas A. Stivers, a humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger.