Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Your Pains and sorrows are necessary...

Dear Kelsey,

Your pains and sorrows are necessary to break you down into nothing. In order for you to become that new creature, you have to stop trying to justify your life, your thoughts and your views. What you and I think is nothing apart from what God judges in our lives. That's where some of the source of your suffering comes from. Let it go Kelsey... let it all go. Be as dust in the wind and let Him catch you in the air to form a new you. You know, like the parable on refining silver. Your going to be kept in the heat until He sees His image in you. No amount of discipline feels good for the moment but it becomes necessary for the Father to discipline us as sons because we are so far removed from Him - and that, due to our unrelenting sinful nature and rebellious manner and will towards Him.

Kelsey man, you gotta die and I mean that you have to give it all up.... everything including your desire for a wholesome relationship. You want to know something about the Father? He is not going to let one of His highly prized daughters become one flesh with another man when that man is not yet well grounded. It's you baby that needs to be changed into His likeness as any other believer. But in order for you to get there in a reasonable amount of time... you gotta stop resisting and kicking at the goads.

Give it all up so that He may later bring back some restoration to you. You know, some will gain back 30 fold, some 60 fold and some 100 fold but you first have to give it ALL up. Don't be caught holding back now like Annanias and Saphira, they didn't fare too well now did they?

I'll keep praying for you to gain the courage to do what MUST be done. But remember, the life you leave behind is forgotten and never can you return to it again. That might also mean never getting married. Time is short Kelsey and our days are numbered. Better it is that you give all of yourself to Christ and be not distracted by complicated relationships. But that is just my preferance and experience.You alone must decide what path to take, what seeds to sow and what vines to water. In the end, it is God who guided your steps and He alone causes the growth! AMEN

With all God fearing love and sincerity,

Nicholas

Re: Your Pains and sorrows are necessary...

Nick,

Take a hike! Who made you God? LOL Just kidding. The Lord has and will discipline me. I have dreams Nick. I know that God put them there for me. I also know that as much as I think that I have surrendered, it's all hog wash because it's not the life change that he's looking for me to do. He'll do that naturally as the relationship strengthens in my walk with him. It's the surrender of my will. What does that mean? it means I will let go, I will trust Him, I will let go and let God.You present your letters as though this has not occurred in my life. Surely it has. God has taken the biggest demon away from me that I have ever faced. I am a human being. My walk with God is moment by moment. Just becuase I vent and express the pains and sorrows in my life doesn't mean that I am being disciplined. It means that I am coming to God with real problems and concerns and pains in this life. He wants me that way. He wants total honesty from me. "God, I am hurting right now" He doesn't want me to praise Him when I don't mean it and I'm hurting. He wants me to admit it so that I can move on and trust Him and grow from it. Ahhh, "Trust Him" you see, God made me a very emotional and expressive human being. That's why I can write songs, play music, draw, write poetry. He wants all of me. For me to come to Him anyway else would be counterfit. I do appreciate what you're saying. I know that Gos has given me a passion for this website. I pray every day that I'm in line with His word and His spirit. So that I will be quenched when I'm out of line. I die daily to myself. Just like Paul. So do all God seeking people. It's that common war against our sinful nature. I'm well aware of that. Do me a favor. Stick a spoon it and save it. I need to be treated like I need meat not baby food. You act as if I'm still a babe. My path may not be your own. I just don't know right now. In the meantime. Like you suggested. I need to let go. Like I mentioned in the last post. You see, I do know. But thank you just the same. I couldn't take it from anyone else but my close brother in Christ and friend in life. I know your heart and I know that you mean well. You know me as well as anyone. We've spent some good times together Nick and I've watch you go through a lot of hell yourself. Boy, did I feel for you. It broke my heart to see what that woman did to you. So, I know that you know. Thanks brother. Keep them coming and I'll keep firing back! LOL
Who love you baby?

Kelsey

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Kelsey,

Your pains and sorrows are necessary to break you down into nothing. In order for you to become that new creature, you have to stop trying to justify your life, your thoughts and your views. What you and I think is nothing apart from what God judges in our lives. That's where some of the source of your suffering comes from. Let it go Kelsey... let it all go. Be as dust in the wind and let Him catch you in the air to form a new you. You know, like the parable on refining silver. Your going to be kept in the heat until He sees His image in you. No amount of discipline feels good for the moment but it becomes necessary for the Father to discipline us as sons because we are so far removed from Him - and that, due to our unrelenting sinful nature and rebellious manner and will towards Him.

Kelsey man, you gotta die and I mean that you have to give it all up.... everything including your desire for a wholesome relationship. You want to know something about the Father? He is not going to let one of His highly prized daughters become one flesh with another man when that man is not yet well grounded. It's you baby that needs to be changed into His likeness as any other believer. But in order for you to get there in a reasonable amount of time... you gotta stop resisting and kicking at the goads.

Give it all up so that He may later bring back some restoration to you. You know, some will gain back 30 fold, some 60 fold and some 100 fold but you first have to give it ALL up. Don't be caught holding back now like Annanias and Saphira, they didn't fare too well now did they?

I'll keep praying for you to gain the courage to do what MUST be done. But remember, the life you leave behind is forgotten and never can you return to it again. That might also mean never getting married. Time is short Kelsey and our days are numbered. Better it is that you give all of yourself to Christ and be not distracted by complicated relationships. But that is just my preferance and experience.You alone must decide what path to take, what seeds to sow and what vines to water. In the end, it is God who guided your steps and He alone causes the growth! AMEN

With all God fearing love and sincerity,

Nicholas

Re: Re: Your Pains and sorrows are necessary...

Did I miss something or did you send me the same messege back as before?