Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Joe
E-mail forms
i took the example email form and changed the options to what i wanted them to be. sorted it all out then went to my site to check if it worked but it doesnt send the information put into the top 2 boxes http://englandsfinest.bravehost.com/recruitment.html i ge...
Views: 287   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 28, 2004 5:36pm
by Joe
help
Hello i was wondering if someone could help me on my site havent got a clue to do this plz help ive done it in skool but 4got plz help me thanx
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2004 8:13am
by Pauline
j
jay
forum script
can you give me some script for a forum Im making a website and I want to add a forum thank you
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 28, 2004 7:41am
by Andy
music!music!music!
does nebody hve the code for an mp3 played in a diff. window in a website? or, code for a music to be played w/ the option to stop/play?n where's a good place to store musics as source.tnx!
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 11:23pm
by angryal
forms
I am trying to get this form to work but when I submit from the site it goes into space and does not go to the e-mail address. Here is the url for the from. http://www.geocities.com/reezon2002/Bookings.html Your help is much appreciated!
Views: 261   Replies: 11
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 9:26pm
by Joe
a
Adam
Links using Images...I can't do them!!!!!
Can anyone help me write the HTML for a link using a picture? IE, i click on the picture and in takes me somewhere else. I can do word links, that's not a problem, but they get a little boring to look at after a while!!! Cheers, Adam of Young Actors Advice
Views: 366   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 9:22pm
by Joe
Random music Don't work?!!??
Hi My problem that I would like to maybe get help with is this. I added the random MIDI thing to my site. but when you got to the site an error pops up and closes the page. I added it by HTML code. So you think I could just go and take it off right? Well......
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 8:00pm
by Allison Dahl
t
TBM
Password protection giving me a real headache - and so is the rest of the site.
I must just not be getting this at all. First off>I have created a password protection for my site through that free thing offered... but it is on the first page and if one doesn't chose to "log in" they can still access any aspect of my site that they want by cl...
Views: 188   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 27, 2004 2:17pm
by Stephen Chapman
More music help plz
I'm having problems with a song that has some extra music at the end... is there a way I can set a timer to stop the song at the time I want?
Views: 174   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 26, 2004 5:20pm
by Steven619
storage place for files
where's a good place to store files (gif,jpg,mp3[most specially],midi,etc.) and can be link in my site(?)
Views: 215   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 26, 2004 5:18pm
by Steven619
Hiding link addresses
Is there a way to hide the address that comes up at the bottom of the screen when scrolled over? *its the tan bar at the far bottom* I used a URL redirect and would like to hide the link addresses to make me feel a little more confident about my HTML skills
Views: 221   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 26, 2004 5:16pm
by Steven619
Scrolling box
Does anyone know how to make a text box that scrolls up and down but remains the same size kinda like this one used in the forum. Or one used for news updates and stuff. Anyone got any ideas?
Views: 215   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 26, 2004 10:52am
by Rising Fate
Scripts
Ok heres my problem. I got the fading menu script for my website. and i pasted it in and all and it looks fine on the visual editor supplied by bravenet. But when i load my page it's got a banner right above it and it screws up the whole layout of the page. I need so...
Views: 213   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 26, 2004 8:31am
by Rising Fate
i have a problem with your mini poll
Hi ! ineed help i place your copy/paste code into my site of mini poll but it does not work nothing is happen!!!!!!!!! so plz help me
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2004 5:13am
by Michelle
c
Ceej
where can I...
How can you change the layout of your site without using visual editor like a place where you can put html and what not and change the background color of where the text goes and text size and all the junk
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 25, 2004 11:21pm
by Ceej
Adding images form
I put add image side to my form but it is just showing where is the address of picture in the peoples computer who fill the form. for example D:programlarwallpaperbluesmokey2-1280.jpg But I can't take the picture. Please help. My forms address is http://www.realest...
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2004 1:53pm
by Stephen Chapman
Copy and paste
I have a minipoll from bravenet and for the life of me I cannot copy and paste to my site.. I never learned how to copy and paste even with simple instructions.. PLease help me , or if possible can I add a link to my page to send people to the poll addy? that would b...
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2004 10:28am
by Michelle
v
vered
i delete a page - help
how can i recover or go to history at this server?
Views: 123   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 11:28pm
by vered
HELP!!!!!!!
I need some immediate traffic and i need help with html buttons and menus please e-mail me suggestions and any comments thanks.
Views: 158   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 11:01pm
by me
pop up engine for my webstore
I made an attempt to use your pop up generator, but when I tried to set it into my page the VOID(0) came up instead of the proper page, and it would not allow the link to pop up, my URL is valid but I cant get it to work, maybe you can give me a kindergarten view of...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 1:42pm
by marya jo
e
Ellen
E-mail question & popup question
I need a question answered and a solution. On my home page and probably all of the others, when I have placed an "E-mail" in the menu, you click that on; it proceeds with a message about default e-mail program not working or something like that. How do I change tha...
Views: 155   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 10:21am
by Michelle
Help with making links......
Hi, I forgot the code for making links. I want to make a link that goes to another page in my website. Can anyone please help me out and tell me the code for making that kind of link?? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!! Saberblade
Views: 178   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 24, 2004 3:17am
by steven busman
HOW DO I CENTER IMAGES
I CANT SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CENTER IMAGES AND BANNERS ON MY NEW LETTER?
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 1:18pm
by Stephen Chapman
y
yodi
Can't Edit my Index Page with Visual Editor
I used to edit my index page with visual editor, but now i can't open it...text editor always appear even if i click the visual editor. hope somebody have an idea.. thanks..
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2004 2:49am
by yodi
custom borders?
Is there anyway to make custom borders for tables? The simple lines for table borders are getting a bit bland... Anyone know how to, or if it's possible? Or would I have to learn another language?
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2004 2:28pm
by JimBb
Background
Hello I have found an image on the bravenet.com which I want to use as a background. I know that the standard format for this is: BODY BACKGROUND="filename.gif But how do I use the image that I have downloaded to my harddisk?
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2004 5:07am
by JimBb
Background
Hello I have found an image on the bravenet.com which I want to use as a background. I know that the standard format for this is: But how do I use the image that I have downloaded to my harddisk?
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2004 5:03am
by Eirik Ørn
Upload sound clips to webby
Hiya All, can any genius lady/man out dere dat can help me? Show me d way to upload song onto my webby. Have tried dwloadg d song from dis webby BUT dunno how to get d html for it....Pls help ya hehehehe ",
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2004 7:42pm
by angryal
j
jim
cascade menu
How many items can I put in cascade menu
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 21, 2004 5:12pm
by jim
MID music files
How do I add a mid music file to website after I download it to my computer? I am baffled. --amanda
Views: 205   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2004 2:40pm
by JimBb