Return to Website

THE WORD OF TRUTH Discussion Forum

A place where Christians can discuss issues related to the Word of God, the Gospel of Christ, and life in Christ Jesus.

THE WORD OF TRUTH Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Removal of Fear

PSALM 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

MATTHEW 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

These verses remind us of the peace the child of God has, even if it comes down to the taking of their lives. The child of God is able to look beyond the circumstances. As followers of Christ we do not find it reasonable to stay faithful to him only when things are going well. Whither the times be good or bad we trust in the Lord and have no fear of man.

Many brethren have given their lives for Christ. They did not fear man but rather feared God. Not all of us suffer this type of persecution, living in places where our lives are at stake because of our faith in Christ. But all of us must be ready for that kind of thing to happen. There may come a time where we may have to give up our lives for Christ. God can ready you for such a thing to happen. You do not have to die afraid (wither it be by natural death or murder).

Do you think you are ready for such a thing? Are you willing to give up EVERYTHING to follow Christ? Are you ready to give your own life for him today? If you can then it is evident that God has removed fear from your heart. If such thoughts bring fear pray to God for strength so that you might stand!

God takes care of his children brethren. Let us place our full trust in HIM so that we might not be afraid of what may come against us. Victory is given to ALL who follow Christ!