Return to Website

THE WORD OF TRUTH Discussion Forum

A place where Christians can discuss issues related to the Word of God, the Gospel of Christ, and life in Christ Jesus.

THE WORD OF TRUTH Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr Rodger Tutt

I'm trying to say is that attacking people of other religions or denominations different from yours is no way to recruit someone to your denomination or way of thinking. People need to witness you living the life of Jesus. And if your questions aren't being asked as an attempt to recruit someone to your denomination, then I recommend you seriously look inside yourself and ask yourself what your motivation is to attack someone and try to discredit their beliefs.

“Think about it. Jesus would not argue merely for the sake of arguing. Love is more persuasive than offending, attacking, insulting, or ridiculing another person.”
================================

We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
-----------------------------
Mr Rodger Tutt, if you die without Jesus, you will go to Hell, and when you ask God Why? He will tell you He sent the Crusader and you would not listen.
+++++++++++++++++++++
My Home Page
http://www.freewebs.com/garythecrusader/index.htm
My Forum
http://pub38.bravenet.com/forum/3187303697
garythecrusader@yahoo.com

Re: Mr Rodger Tutt

I can see what you are saying brother gary. How merely attacking false beliefs of itself is not how we convince others of the truth. People know the truth by hearing the truth expounded. I do not think it is wrong to tear down false doctrines but such things do not give you much help in knowing what the real truth actually is. Our basis for attacking peoples false views should not be based on the fact that they "disagree" but that we really want to help them see the truth clearly. Some people just want to be right. While others want to help others see what God has said.

I myself do not profess a denomination, seeing that denominations are a form of division. The body of Christ is not divided. By saying that I am not condemning people who call themselves Baptist or Penacostal or anything. I have had really good fellowship with brethren who are under those names. But our association with eachother is not based on what denomination we are from but rather on our connection to Christ.