ToastyFried Co-Op Forum

Post, discuss, toastify, digress. It's all here, and all for you.

ToastyFried Co-Op Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pictures

Yeppers!! It is a lovely color. You got a great site, especially since it's Free. Micheal was nice to share with me some pics, and I will be placing them soon.

Since I am used to working with Front Page and not FTP I shall be fumbling around a bit. Hope you backed this sucker up.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Heya Liz! Thanks for the pics! I told you I'd get them up quick. Do you like the Java book? Man that Anfy stuff is kewl. I am doing more with this website than I had with my own. What do you think so far? It's not "pretty," but do you think it'll be "Sticky?"

Re: Re: Pictures

Got started on the first two pages, as I mentioned somewhere else (probably on the BBS) and ran into a snag. Frontpage won't download the pages correctly. Some of the code revisions I have tried to get the pages working are only partially successful. However . . . if you are coming to toasties, or are going to be online chat tonight . . . we'll problem solve further. Yes has the structure there to be a boss site. Just needs alittle more toasty flavor (schmaltz if you will) We need a way to frame everybody's site together when you go follow the links. Otherwise the person who follows the links cannot get back without re-entering the URL. If we could create a webring where a person is seemlessly moving from one site to the next, nobody would feel slighted by having more traffic on one site than another.

Replying to:

Yeppers!! It is a lovely color. You got a great site, especially since it's Free. Micheal was nice to share with me some pics, and I will be placing them soon.

Since I am used to working with Front Page and not FTP I shall be fumbling around a bit. Hope you backed this sucker up.

Replying to:

Heya Liz! Thanks for the pics! I told you I'd get them up quick. Do you like the Java book? Man that Anfy stuff is kewl. I am doing more with this website than I had with my own. What do you think so far? It's not "pretty," but do you think it'll be "Sticky?"

Re: Re: Re: Pictures

It's all good, and the SiteRing has possibiilities as well. It's rather easy to use and people should check it out.

--

Gerald

Replying to:

Got started on the first two pages, as I mentioned somewhere else (probably on the BBS) and ran into a snag. Frontpage won't download the pages correctly. Some of the code revisions I have tried to get the pages working are only partially successful. However . . . if you are coming to toasties, or are going to be online chat tonight . . . we'll problem solve further. Yes has the structure there to be a boss site. Just needs alittle more toasty flavor (schmaltz if you will) We need a way to frame everybody's site together when you go follow the links. Otherwise the person who follows the links cannot get back without re-entering the URL. If we could create a webring where a person is seemlessly moving from one site to the next, nobody would feel slighted by having more traffic on one site than another.

Replying to:

Replying to: