ToastyFried Co-Op Forum

Post, discuss, toastify, digress. It's all here, and all for you.

ToastyFried Co-Op Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Hi!

Post no bills. Bill no post. Eat Post Toasties. Post Eaten Toasties.

The slurry of the viscous vicious vichyssoise eviscerates vicarious vermin vividly.

It happens. But not as often as one might expect, or yet even want. But there you have it. Vivacious vivisection via evisceration. And why not? Why not indeed. The final quest to question, and ants to answer. That is the why and wherefore. Whatever.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey! Post Here!

And remember, "Fish not upon the desert, for you will find no fish!"

Re: Re: Hi!

Along the same vein . . . (evisserating isn't it?) I add the following in french:

Un chasseur droit savoir chasser aver son chien.

Try that a few times for fun and giggles!!

Check out the toasty event pics over on who we are of the toastyfried.org site: http://www.toastyfried.org/id17.htm. One is from our 10th anniversary, one is from a beach party some 5 years before that, and another three are from a toasty outing to a mid-evil fair. Can you guess which ones are which? Please don't sue me for posting them, OK? (shifting uncomfortably in my seat to await the blast of commentary)

Liz

Replying to:

Post no bills. Bill no post. Eat Post Toasties. Post Eaten Toasties.

The slurry of the viscous vicious vichyssoise eviscerates vicarious vermin vividly.

It happens. But not as often as one might expect, or yet even want. But there you have it. Vivacious vivisection via evisceration. And why not? Why not indeed. The final quest to question, and ants to answer. That is the why and wherefore. Whatever.

Replying to:

Hey! Post Here!

And remember, "Fish not upon the desert, for you will find no fish!"

Pictures

Heya Liz! Thanks for the pics! I told you I'd get them up quick. Do you like the Java book? Man that Anfy stuff is kewl. I am doing more with this website than I had with my own. What do you think so far? It's not "pretty," but do you think it'll be "Sticky?"

Re: Pictures

Yeppers!! It is a lovely color. You got a great site, especially since it's Free. Micheal was nice to share with me some pics, and I will be placing them soon.

Since I am used to working with Front Page and not FTP I shall be fumbling around a bit. Hope you backed this sucker up.

Replying to:

Heya Liz! Thanks for the pics! I told you I'd get them up quick. Do you like the Java book? Man that Anfy stuff is kewl. I am doing more with this website than I had with my own. What do you think so far? It's not "pretty," but do you think it'll be "Sticky?"

Re: Re: Pictures

Got started on the first two pages, as I mentioned somewhere else (probably on the BBS) and ran into a snag. Frontpage won't download the pages correctly. Some of the code revisions I have tried to get the pages working are only partially successful. However . . . if you are coming to toasties, or are going to be online chat tonight . . . we'll problem solve further. Yes has the structure there to be a boss site. Just needs alittle more toasty flavor (schmaltz if you will) We need a way to frame everybody's site together when you go follow the links. Otherwise the person who follows the links cannot get back without re-entering the URL. If we could create a webring where a person is seemlessly moving from one site to the next, nobody would feel slighted by having more traffic on one site than another.

Replying to:

Yeppers!! It is a lovely color. You got a great site, especially since it's Free. Micheal was nice to share with me some pics, and I will be placing them soon.

Since I am used to working with Front Page and not FTP I shall be fumbling around a bit. Hope you backed this sucker up.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Pictures

It's all good, and the SiteRing has possibiilities as well. It's rather easy to use and people should check it out.

--

Gerald

Replying to:

Got started on the first two pages, as I mentioned somewhere else (probably on the BBS) and ran into a snag. Frontpage won't download the pages correctly. Some of the code revisions I have tried to get the pages working are only partially successful. However . . . if you are coming to toasties, or are going to be online chat tonight . . . we'll problem solve further. Yes has the structure there to be a boss site. Just needs alittle more toasty flavor (schmaltz if you will) We need a way to frame everybody's site together when you go follow the links. Otherwise the person who follows the links cannot get back without re-entering the URL. If we could create a webring where a person is seemlessly moving from one site to the next, nobody would feel slighted by having more traffic on one site than another.

Replying to:

Replying to: