Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Inside Vincent Price" at the Vincent Price Gallery and Art Museum

Hi Fellow Vincent Price Fans!

The following is the press release for my one-man show about Vincent's life entitled "Inside Vincent Price: The Man Inside The Man." The performances are taking place in the Vincent Price Gallery and Art Musem at East Los Angeles College, about which I am totally psyched! I hope that some of you can make it.

If anyone wants to be able to print out a hard copy of the press release or the flyer for the show, just let me know at nevikrian@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you as an attachment.

Thanks!

Kevin Dulude

"Inside Vincent Price: The Man Inside The Man"

LOS ANGELES……………………..Sharon L. Graine and the Vincent Price Gallery & Art Museum at East Los Angeles College present Sharon L. Graine’s “Inside Vincent Price: The Man Inside The Man,” a one-man show about the life of Vincent Price. Show times for this special limited run of six performances are Wednesdays at Noon & 2:30 p.m. on November 15th & 29th and Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. on November 16th & 30th at the Vincent Price Gallery & Art Museum located on the campus of East Los Angeles College at 1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez, Building F5 – Room 104, Monterey Park, CA 91754.

The play enacts Price’s behavior at the moment of his death. He is forced to listen to a radio announcement of his passing and a tribute to his life. During the journey, the audience experiences how he feels about how they feel about him, as he re-explains, re-enacts and rejects some of the ways in which his life is described. He asks the question: If we all had to see our lives presented before us would we agree with the presentation?

The versatile Kevin Dulude, critically acclaimed for his uncanny resemblance to Vincent Price, reprises his performance in the title role of this well acted and produced production. Kevin is available for interviews. Call for an appointment at (323) 664-4827.

After visiting the East Los Angeles College campus in 1951, Vincent Price and his then wife, Mary Grant Price, became aware of the need for students in the community to have the opportunity of experiencing original art works first-hand. With the donation of art works from their personal collection, they established the first “teaching art collection” owned by a community college in the United States.

Today, fifty-five years later, the Vincent Price Gallery & Art Museum contains over 7,000 works of art donated by Vincent Price and numerous other contributors. These artworks have inspired generations of deserving students who reside on the east side. They have benefited from the artworks being available to them.

By presenting this production of “Inside Vincent Price” within the confines of the Vincent Price Gallery & Art Museum, audiences will have the opportunity to celebrate the life of this great actor and humanitarian surrounded by a portion of his legacy in the gallery’s latest exhibition of art works from all over the world.

Suggested Donation: $15.00 For information call: (323) 664-4827