Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EDWARD SCISSORHANDS not on this site!

What a shock! Tim Burton's enchanting masterpiece EDWARD SCISSORHANDS is not listed on this site!

Vincent Price's very last and probadly his best screen role was the Inventor, a kind and aging man who no longer wanted to be alone and so decided to created a "son" out of a kitchen robot he made and a hart shaped cooky, in EDWARD SCISSORHANDS. The part was incomparible to his others because this movie has a real message and a spirit of it's own. Vincent Price said in interviews he was proud to be in this film and we can't denie the power his presence gave to this movie that even whitout him was a work of high art.

I think Vincent's site is not completly finished whitout a page dedeicated to this film.

Re: EDWARD SCISSORHANDS not on this site!

While I do agree with the eloquant way in which you interpreted Vincents grace in old Edward Scissorhands, such a charm with words you seem to have. However in saying this your words are somewhat harsh and without dear APRIL the WEBMASTER of this here sight you, my son of another planet wouldn't have anywhere to post your beautiful ramblings so yes I think sometimes you perhaps need to appreciate this finer things in life and yes I am new to this site but no I aint no fool I can however give you this advise: start your own websight if you think you can do better!!!