Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for other fans

Hi,

If any of you would like to write another big Vincent fan, I would love to hear from you I can talk about other things too, but it would be so nice to have a few friends who love Vincent as much as I do. Everyone I know are making fun of me (in a friendly way), and when I talk about Vincent, or I'm excited about getting another movie, I know I'm boring them and they're just too nice to ask me to shut up I'm a 28 year old female, and have been a fan since I was a kid. My email adress is vincentpricefan@gmail.com

Re: Looking for other fans

Hi Abigail!I`m a huge fan of Vincent price myself,And I know just the feeling when it comes to other people`s commentaries about the feeling for this great actor!I love his work on screen,and in the last year I`ve bought almost every movie There is to get!So,don`t loose Faith,there are many people with you who feel just the same!
Ronny

Hi ,all and Abigail:I'm a great fan as well.Particularly Theatre of Blood ,in my opinion being his finest moment. Great tongue in cheek gore.He was great at acting ham.Brilliant .Gone but not forgotton ,a legend and a nice man.

Hellow there Abigail, nice to here from you.
Being 28, you must think your one of the younger Price fans...hell no, Im 17
What you said about talking about Vincent i reconize a lot...my friends have become excperts at topics they don;t give a **** about (while ofcourse they should, how can you not like Vincent Price!?)

Hope hearing from you soon, and if your e-mail is also your msn, pherhaps we will

Hey all, I guess that I am kind of new at this stuff, but I am a huge Vincent Price fan as well and would love to chat about the man myself as I find his films, especially his horror movies (I know, it seems that you guys try to stay away from that stuff), to be just amazing. He is just one of those actors that I would say is in the tiop ten for me, if not, my favorite. Funny thing is, the first time I remember seeing him as a kid is as Egg Head on the 60's Batman show! Sorry, a huge Batman fan as well.

Well, if you wanna' talk T2KFreeker@yahoo.com