Return to Website

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board

Welcome to the VPFS Message Board. This is a great place to discuss Vincent Price with other fans. All Vincent Price related topics are welcome!

Vincent Price Film Site Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vincent's Art at Sears

I am looking to build a collection of art work that Vincent selected and sold at Sears.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert

Re: Vincent's Art at Sears

I have one of his original pieces. A drawing done by Mabel Parkham Walsh of a man on a three wheeled bike. The original price is still on the back, $90.00.
It is also signed by Vincent. I do not know what it is worth, but if I am able to get more info I may be interested in selling it.

Thanks

Chuck

I have a 1961 John R. Brunsdon 18/50 etching sold through the Vincent Price collection.I beleive it sold through the first sale,but have not been able to confirm this with a list.I have no idea of its worth,but to me it is worth 500.00 I have the backing with the sale number and the Vincent Price tag but no frame or glass ,

i have a painting by an artist that was sold in the collection but its not one of the ones i dont think im trying to find more info on it. his name is H.G. Westlund any info would be great thank you.