Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
A Broken "Record"

November 4, 2007

Rodger,

You are becoming like a broken record. You place far too much value on human wisdom and interpretation rather than direct translation from original language to English.

Furthermore... what you are presenting here in the whole of your argument smacks against what scripture refers to as "friendship with the world." In all your stated beliefs and analysis, you never discuss God's righteous hatreds which were carried over from the Old Testament to the New. These hatreds are absolutely critical for our acceptance if our love for God has any chance of becoming complete. In more simple words, you should not be found loving what God hates. That makes you His enemy my friend.

When I address your view and statements, you somehow avoid addressing me accordingly like some "broken record" that knows nothing more than what is etched on the vinyl. After my repeated requests to to you to stop using my ministry forum as a platform for marketing this heresy called "Universal Salvation," You continue to do so in prolific form making it look like I am in agreement with your stated position. You've taken up so much space Rodger that you are hogging the board with your personal view rather than sound biblical argument. This is selfish on your part and will no longer be tolerated!

Now, you go out of your way in this recent barrage of repeated posts providing various URL's to say that any web master found removing your posts just validates that I (we) are attempting to keep the flocks (my participants and surfers) from the truth.

You are so very close to being banned my friend... You don't even know. Only Satan would say such garbage. Only Satan would disguise his arguments as you have in an attempt to avoid the righteous judgment of God's WORD. This is your last warning Rodger.

Immediately cease and desist your prolific marketing attempts of this heresy or I will see to it that you no longer have official access. If you comply with my request (as you should and are obligated to do so) then I will keep your current posts alive and well, especially those that present my Godfearing counter arguments. If however, you cannot behave properly according to my request, then you will leave me no choice but to ban you for good and furthermore, publish an additional article or Scroll outlining in great detail the contrasts between what you preach vs. what scripture teaches as well as make it clear your inability to behave properly conducting yourself in a Godly fashion towards all my ministry group.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME MR. TUTT?

Sincerely, Nicholas

"ETERNAL"

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/Aion_lim.html

http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/eternity.htm

http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/EternityExplained.html