This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
READ - NEW BRAVENET - coming very soon!
In the next few days we will be launching the new Bravenet Website. The new Bravenet website is completely revamped with a new look, new features, new brands, updated services and service managers and much more. You can read more about the new Bravenet and see some...
Views: 724   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2011 10:23am
by Courtnie from Br...
j
Jeff
How To put an image background on my website
A couple years ago i sucessfully applied an image or graphic picture as a background on my website, that was applied to all my website pages by applying the code for it to the header area. But somehow that background image was wiped away as well as the html coding...
Views: 914   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 4, 2011 2:12am
by Jeff
s
sc
form mailer
I have created my form and tested it.If i make a carbon copy I get that email,My question is where does the default output go?
Views: 670   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2011 8:14am
by Peter
s
SJM
New Paragraph Aligning
Hi folks I am trying to begin a new paragraph (left aligned)using the visual editor, by dropping the first photo down a bit along with the writing to the right of it, however I am unable to click just above above the photo to do this as instead the cursor keeps flas...
Views: 683   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2011 6:11pm
by SJM
t
Tony
Contact form email not working
I have a wordpress site and they suggested that I contact Bravenet hosting about this issue. Basically people have been submitting contact forms on my site and I'm not receiving the emails. All tags are correct on forms. Wordpress plugin - Contact Form 7 ht...
Views: 1010   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 31, 2011 10:45am
by Kevin
html for meta words etc.
Hi I am a bit of a noob using html but have got the basic idea of the code required to enter meta words/discription, using the head and meta tags, the problem I am having is I don't know where to put it on my bravenet site. I have tried putting it at the start of...
Views: 686   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2011 8:45am
by Steve
k
kendi8
Link Exchange
I dont where is the LE section here thats why i create new one. http://www.laptopsblackfriday.net Anyone?
Views: 883   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2011 8:16am
by Quinton10
nead help with some code
ok i have this code from my website that i nead help with Code: <?php ob_start(); session_start(); $action = $_GET['act']; $actions_array = array('forgot_password','about','TandC'); ?> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN&qu...
Views: 1472   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 25, 2011 10:21am
by scutterman
Vé máy bay trong nước và quốc tế, ve may bay, ve may bay khuyen mai
vé máy bay, ve may bay, ve may bay khuyen mai, ve may bay trong nuoc va quoc te
Views: 733   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2011 2:06am
by Phòng vé Nam Ä...
alt plus in text editor
Been trying to get copyright symbol onto my web page but Bravenet coding does not seem to like alt+ codes. Is there a magic Brvenet way to make this work? Thanks. Christine
Views: 697   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 23, 2011 9:55pm
by Corwings
c
Candy
table border
Hi all, I've been trying to add a border around the left side of my table only. I can get the border added but it adds the border to the text as well. I've really tried everything that comes to mind but just can quite get it. Would anybody have any ideas? the url is...
Views: 737   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 23, 2011 11:47am
by scutterman
domain names
i don't know where to ask this question, how do i get my free domain name.?
Views: 633   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2011 8:30pm
by ={-*•*-}=
s
Sarynn
phpMyAdmin
Bravehost says they have this available, but how do you access phpMyAdmin? I cannot find a link for it anywhere - I have already set up several databases but have yet to be able to use phpMyAdmin... Where does one access this at? Thanks :) ~ Sarynn
Views: 867   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 15, 2011 10:32am
by Sarynn
Password Protect Code - Request Password
Hi all, first time caller, long time listener etc... (i.e minimal html knowledge) I'm using iWeb and have copied my html Password Protect code into a html wiget and Password Protect works fine. I have also customized the styling (font size color etc). But how...
Views: 1042   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 9, 2011 1:38am
by Paul Shadbolt
Port for ftp
What is the port for ftp.
Views: 673   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 6, 2011 12:55am
by scutterman
Views: 683   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2011 10:51am
by Andrea Kollo
e
Ed
Email Form in Expression Web 4
I have been successfully using Email Forms (free) for some time from a Frontpage based website - see website link. I recently began converting the site over to MS Expression Web 4 and have been unable to get the Email form to work. The site unfortunately is not pub...
Views: 827   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 4, 2011 9:21am
by -----
s
SJM
Background Colour on CSS
Hi folks I'm using one of the free web templates and was wondering how I change the background colour of it to black on the stylesheet. Thanks
Views: 719   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 2, 2011 1:21pm
by SJM
e
Eddie
Search Bar doesnt work?
I have this code for my search box but none of it works, what can i do to get it to work?
Views: 674   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2011 5:43am
by scutterman
m
mar
How to up file manage??
How to up file manage?? i don't know TT^TT ,please help me
Views: 686   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2011 4:30am
by scutterman
m
Megan
HELP! All contacts are gone
Hey, Can anyone help me on this, I was using the mailing list for one of my blog and I wanted to create another one thinking that I can just add on from the previous one, and then when I click create a new mailing list form, all my contacts for my previous blog is g...
Views: 689   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 12:57pm
by -----
n
NNSL
MySQL problems with Drupal install
Hello, I'm trying to install a Drupal package called Prosepoint, and when it gets to the setup screen where you enter database information I get the following error : Failed to connect to your MySQL database server. MySQL reports the following message: Can't c...
Views: 774   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 9:30am
by NNSL
add money amounts
My function adds the amounts of items checked on my purchase page and I send my assigned variables to the merchant processing site. All items having dollar-only amounts process correctly, but items which have dollars and cents will not add correctly. I've set the d...
Views: 1335   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 2:15am
by hoanang00
d
Dru
Password Protection HTMLs not working PLEASE HELP!
I have my html codes entered exactly as it says to do so on the site, and yet nothing is loading correctly. www.columbusmusiclessonscollective.com/my_account.html The login form appears on this page but nothing happens when I try to click login. This is the error...
Views: 876   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 4, 2011 1:15am
by scutterman
Email Form Coding
I use the bravenet email form (pro user). I want to add coding for certain questions that visitors must answer. Can someone help with this?
Views: 763   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 2, 2011 6:21am
by Peter
nead help with something to me it doesn't make sense
I doubt my question is going to get answered since this website is a gost town but i have been working on this project for a while now using localhost php mysql css html ajax and javascript and i got it to work and it does because iv tested it in 3 different broswers...
Views: 823   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 31, 2011 10:04am
by Corwings
name and email fields not there when page gone live
I have copied the code into my page editor and it looks fine, however when I make the page live the white space where name and email is entered has dissapeared. Why???? Anyone help? Cheers,
Views: 796   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 31, 2011 9:52am
by James
help please
I'm trying to open up a online dating website but I'm not sure how to fix it so people can fill out profiles like I can't add a way to continue and I can't really explain it I guess click on it to go to another page please check my website and you'll see what I'm tal...
Views: 877   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 30, 2011 4:35pm
by John
Subscribing box
Can anyone help me, i have copied the subscribing html into my myspace design to try and allow people to subscribe to our mailing list, however, when they input their email and name and click GO it says it doesn't work? Any help greatly appreciated!
Views: 748   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2011 6:29am
by Michael
s
sasman
font/text changing ???!!!
when I paste in text I have written into one of my webpages in the file manager ( in swedish ) into my page and save the page, and then go and look at the page, it has changed and added loads of weird signs making everything unreadable ??? how do i stop this ? its...
Views: 699   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 30, 2011 5:27am
by scutterman
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10