Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Christopher Reburn's Message Board
Topics
You never know when I'll blog something, and I'm doing it here first! Stay tuned to this section for the latest on my current and future projects, announcements and special surprises. I love reading my message board, thanks so much for all the kind words!
Dec 21, 2011 4:49am
by aAngie
Get to know your fellow spiritual brothers and sisters! Make new spiritual friends in this special section of my message board. Introduce yourself right here!
Nov 7, 2011 9:10am
by sonshine
*NEW SECTION -- Launched 4/23/10* Have you had a reading with Christopher? Has Christopher helped you regain your spirituality? Leave your feedback here! Share with us your thoughts on Christopher, his life mission in helping others with clear psychic insights, intuitive guidance and spiritual counseling!
Feb 3, 2011 11:31pm
by Sonshine
Love my show? Tell me what you like about the show -- be honest! This is where you can post future show topic requests, guests and suggestions for my spiritual radio show!
Nov 6, 2012 7:17am
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
*NEW SECTION -- Launched 4/23/10* We all have stories to share our spiritual, psychic and paranormal experiences. Please post yours here and share your thoughts! When was your first spiritual experience? What about your first psychic experience? Let's not forget your paranormal experiences with ghosts and spirits, too!
Oct 10, 2011 1:58pm
by Randy
**NEW SECTION!! JUST LAUNCHED 8/16/10** Have you listened to one or more of Christopher's Audio CD's? Post your reviews and thoughts of his Audio CD's right here! Also, feel free to post your suggestions for future Audio CD's from Christopher!
Aug 27, 2010 9:12am
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Want me to appear in your city on my next lecture tour? Post your requests here. If you've been to a lecture or appearance of mine, tell me what you thought and let's rehash some memories of that special event!
May 15, 2010 3:35pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Have questions about readings, scheduling readings, interviewing Christopher for a radio or TV show, memberships and just about any other question about Christopher you can come up, you may email the office at ThePsychicSpirit@aol.com or post it here and a member of Christopher's dedicated staff will respond back to you!
Jul 16, 2014 7:58am
by nicolfinne
Are you or someone you care about in need of prayers and healing? Post your request right here and our community of healers and I will send prayers and healings out daily.
Jan 23, 2016 5:43pm
by markghilc
Feel free to share your spiritual stories here! Have a spiritual topic that you just cant get enough of? Share your inspirational stories with others right here!
Aug 15, 2010 9:19pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
All things Christopher! Your thoughts about my work as well as my past, current and future projects. Talk about it right here!
May 15, 2010 3:36pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...